SLIDING FIRE DOORS
Description SIROL Sliding Fire Doors E 30 und EI 30
In-house development and production of the sliding fire doors in the E 30 version with VKF approval no. 17752 and in the EI 30 version, since 2006.
SIROL fire protection sliding doors E 30 and EI 30 are suitable for all those applications where the building closure should protect against fire and smoke. The sliding fire doors can be manufactured and installed in a clear width of 1 – 12 m and in a clear height of 1.9 – 3.5 m.
Main components of the basic design
- Sliding door leaf with insulated sandwich panels, t = 65 mm
- Upper bearing rails with brackets for wall or ceiling mounting
- Labyrinth seal at the top and sides
- Mechanical closing with cable pull and counterweight
- On request also with automatic drive and fire control system
- Hauptbahnhof, Zürich
- ShopVille HB, Zürich
- Unispital, Zürich
- Johnson & Johnson, Basel
- WIBA, Kriens etc.
Brandschutz-Schiebetor T 30