Description Trellised Gates / Scissor Grilles
The scissor-type grilles are well-known as simple security closures and suitable as very good burglary protection. With manual operation, the scissor-type grilles are an inexpensive solution for your security. They can be manufactured in a length of 1 – 15 m and a height of 1.2 – 5 m. The lateral pack can be turned by 90° when the gate is open, so that the passage width is increased accordingly. The floor guide rail can also be folded up. Simple assembly on site.
Main components of the basic design
- Vertical lattice bars U 10 x 20 x 10 mm with lower support rollers
- Shears made of flat steel and secured rotary axes
- Fixed upper guide profiles U 30 x 50 x 30 mm
- Lower guide profiles U 30 x 50 x 30 mm, hinged on request
- Lateral frame profiles with back reinforcement and integrated hook bolt lock, or on request with bar bolt lock with multi-point locking. Locking cylinder from the client.
Trellisded gate during assembly, Landesmuseum Zurich